Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rough Draft and Occasional Livestream

I threw together a rough draft for the city's layout. This is subject to change at any moment's notice.


I'm a good artist, aren't I? The residential districts haven't been internally arranged yet. They depend on the final size of the city and how much population that would require. The lower left district will probably have more of the larger houses, while the upper right one will likely be populated with more of the smaller ones. A lot of the stuff written on this layout is written in a cryptic shorthand code only I comprehend. :D

Also, I've finally given in to desire and now have a live stream channel, which basically means you can watch me play Minecraft live via the Internet whenever I so choose to broadcast it (which may not be often). The url is http://www.livestream.com/youssarian

As always, feedback is greatly appreciated.